The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Clifford Roy Hamilton 7/10/25-9/4/04


We went camping this weekend just outside of Bend about 30 miles or so (Hwy 20 towards Burns). This weekend was fun- like camping always is. We also took our 4-wheelers and rode. Oh how I thought about you this weekend! You would have had some good laughs with us! MacKenzie rode her cousin's Kid Quad and did quite well! The whole time she was riding I could hear you and gma in my head. You were shouting, "Go Max!" And gma was screaming, "Slow down!" This morning while trying to get the 5th-wheel out of our spot, Wayne turned the corner too tight, and put some good "crinkles" on the camper when it rubbed against the 4-wheeler parked on the back of our flatbed truck! (Oh how I wish you could have met him!) He said some good words, and it reminded me of you! He calmed down rather quickly and said there wasn't much that could be done now- reminded me of camping with you once @ Haystack Reservoir! Not a day goes by that I do not think of you and miss you- but today, especially.
RIP...Love always, your Tuffer xoxoxxx

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Pam said...

This is one of my favorite pictures I took of my daddy. They had come over for a BBQ that day. Both gma and gpa were in such good moods, they were both feeling good so I just got out my camera and started taking pics...someday when you are here ask me and I will show you the whole series of pics from that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security