The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Monday, August 28, 2006

Laptop has been out of commission!

Ok...so I was going to try to start blogging again on a regular basis...and for a bit, I did ok! LOL- but then something went haywire with my laptop and wireless router! They were fighting and not communicating! What a hassle! Anyway...long story short...I have not had my laptop since 8/18! I have used DH's computer a bit, but it is having some problems and I HATE using it! It is very tempermental! So today I was determined to get this problem fixed. I dug out the CD's to reload the router to DH's puter. I also uninstalled (before I thought about it) all of our security stuff...now I have to reload it...grrr! Then I needed DH's man-power to move the heavy file cabinets because I needed to get to the "box" from the internet company (and it sits behind the puter hutch). Thankfully he was willing to do this for me- I am sure he is tired of hearing me complain :) So I am a much happier camper now :) I love my husband :o) I asked him to do this for me last night- and he argued with me that the CD's needed to be reinstalled on MY laptop not HIS puter. So he tried to do his thing. When he was too frustrated and it wasn't working, I just kept my mouth shut and decided that I would do it myself in the morning. Needless to say, I was right- it was HIS puter since it is the main gateway, LOL! I explained that to him this am and he said, "Why didn't you explain it in detail to me last night!" HA HA- MEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security