The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dr Appt

Just a really quick note...I had a dr appt @ 11 am. It was really quick, nothing much going on at this stage. But we (yes, Wayne did go) did get to hear the heartbeat for the first time! YAY! It was 167 BPM, which is the same as it was during the ultrasound. I have not gained any weight, thank you Lord! And Suzy (dr) said it looks like this baby is a keeper! YAY! I feel so much better (relief) that I have made it this far w/o any complications. She looked at the results from the Radiologist's reading of the ultrasound, and everything was normal...but not too much to look at that early on. At my next appt we will schedule an ultrasound for around 20 weeks to do the closer look at the organs and such. Sorry, we won't find out the sex... We want a surprise...there are so few true surprises in life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security