The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Friday, September 08, 2006

Moon Over Fessler Field

A few days ago Mama Koch had a post about the full moon. Usually I am not out after dark and therefore have no idea of what's going on. Well last night I had the chance to be outside and see the beautiful moon. This shot was taken from our grassfield looking behind our house. Just thought I would try my hand at taking a pic in the dark!

***On another note...Baby girl rode the bus this morning. For some reason her alarm did not go off this am (but it did yesterday ?). Anyway, DH and I were awake (me barely) at 6, so DH got her out of bed. I was pleasantly surprised how well she got up and did not complain! She got up, did her hair, got dressed, ate breakfast, and brushed her teeth- IN RECORD TIME! We left for the bus-stop @ about 6:45. The bus came and picked her up @ 6:54 am. That is pretty early to be getting on the bus...but what else can I do? I could take her into town everyday, but now that I am not working it's just a waste of gas. And with gas being over $3 a gallon, I don't think so! I just remember that when I was in jr high and high school we (my bro and I) had to ride the bus. We lived a few miles further out of town than where we are now, and we did not catch the bus until 7:30 and we thought THAT was early! It appeared that MacKenzie was the FIRST one ON the bus, and yesterday she was one of the LAST OFF the bus. I don't think that is quite fair, and neither did DH. So I told him to call the bus barn if he was that concerned about it. But there is not much we can do about it! LOL....He said if we were in Culver's School District, it would not be that way! My dad is the transportation manager and he makes the bus schedules...do you think his only grandchild would receive preferential treatment, come on now! LOL! Ok...DH just called and asked me to bring him something to eat down at our other farm (5 miles down the road)...so I need to get going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security