The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

First Day of School

MacKenzie- First Day Kindergarten

MacKenzie- First Day 1st Grade


MacKenzie
First Day of School- 2nd Grade
9/7/06

Well, these are through the years! My goodness how they do grow! I was going to post the 2 years of pre-school as well, but those pictures are on my old computer (out of commission) and I need to figure out how to get them onto a CD! Anyway, they are EVEN CUTER than these, LOL! She was so excited to get to school this am, and she did NOT want me to walk her onto the playground! Too funny, my little girl! I hope she's having a GREAT day, I know I am! It feels like Christmas, just kidding :o)
****Update****
Baby girl got off the bus @ about 4:15. I was sitting outside with Gingerbread and Lucky throwing sticks for them and reading a book. I saw Mac get off the bus, but remembered DH saying as long as the weather was nice, we should make her walk up the driveway (it's close to 1/2 mile). So I watched her get the mail and walk up the drive. When she got here, "Mom, how come you didn't come get me?" Funny girl! Anyway, school went well. They played a few different name games, went on a tour of the school as many of the classroom locations have changed, enjoyed recess and catching up with her old friends, won't have homework until next week sometime (she's excited over that!), and didn't do much classwork according to her! I am getting ready to go to the store and get some stuff for the makings of taco salads. I pulled out some hamburger and we are headed over to Papa & Nana's house to cook dinner and eat together. Need to get ahold of DH...he probably will not join us. He worked until almost 9 pm last night. We are behind getting ground worked to plant some grass seed, orchard grass, and garlic...but what's new? We always seem to be behind ;o) Toodles!

3 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Saska said...

That 1/2 mile walk will be good for her. Give her a few minutes to collect her thoughts and wind down from the bus ride. (experience talking here)

We NEVER catch up on the farm...that's normal to be behind.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Hey Mac, did you get a perm? Your hair looks curly! Come see us soon before Uncle Eddy eats all of your mac & cheese. Love you, glad you are having a good time at school.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Gia said...

Oh my GOSH I can't believe it was like YESTERDAY when I was holding BABY baby-girl and she somehow got that multi-colored bead necklace on her face by herself (circling her mouth and nose) TOO FUNNY! Now look at her! ~sniff~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security