The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mac riding over Labor Day

Over Labor Day Weekend we went camping/riding at East Fort Rock, about 30 miles outside of Bend towards Burns. Mac took turns riding this "mini-quad" with her cousin Mayzie (to whom it belongs).


During this camping/riding trip we found out from our friends Doug and Esther that they had their daughters' old quad they had outgrown up for sale. As soon as Wayne heard that, it was SOLD! We paid $600 for a 10-year old Suzuki 80cc...according to Wayne, a VERY good deal! They had loaned it to a friend, and he was out of town until 9/10 (this past Sunday). They were supposed to bring it to us on Sunday, but their friend got home too late for them to pick it up. So plans changed and we got it the next day, Monday. I have good intentions of taking Mac's pic riding it, but when we got it- dusk was nearing and I spaced a picture. Then yesterday Mac was home sick from school- so no 4-wheeler rides! Now today the weather is COLD and WINDY! Too much so for a ride! So hopefully tomorrow we will have pics of Mac on her very OWN QUAD!
But these pics were just too cute not to share! On Labor Day I had a post in remembrance of my Grandpa. In that post I talked about Mac riding the quad...this picture is just what I was talking about! My Grandpa was yelling, "Go Max, GO!" See all the dust flying into the air?! LOL~ I love my Baby Girl! But she scares the HECK out of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security