The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Friday, September 08, 2006

Response to "Book Tag"

My dearest friend Gia tagged me sometime last week (I think!). I have not had my book near me anytime I was on the computer...and today I FINALLY finished reading it. This was my 3rd try at reading it...not sure what the problem was the other times?! And not quite sure what I think AFTER reading it?! Here Goes...only I am NOT tagging 3 more people! LOL :o)

*****
Grab the book closest to you.
Open to page 123.
Scroll down to the 5th sentence.
Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
Name the book and the author.
*****
Fache decided not to take any chances.
Hedging his bets, he ordered half of his men back to the Louvre perimeter.
The other half he sent to guard the only location in Paris where Robert Langdon could find safe harbor.
*****
The Da Vinci Code
Dan Brown
*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security