The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Monday, October 02, 2006

That's What Friends Are For!

Lately, I have been feeling kinda down. There isn't any one thing, just a whole combo...and the pg hormones don't help! Anyway, I have been here on the farm and at the house, away from all other living creatures! I feel so secluded, but there is no time for others due to our schedule. Well, last week I needed some time with someone...so I made the time! Suzette had Thursday off of work and it just so happened that I HAD to go to Redmond to pay on our farm loan. So after going to Farm Credit Services, I met Suzette for lunch at Johnny Carino's. It wasn't the best food I've had (another story for another day) I know they have better...but it's the best company I've had in a LONG time! After lunch, we went over to Target. I decided to drive to Bend for lunch with Suz because I needed something at Target. Well, it ended up that Target did not have what I needed in the store, I need to order it from online! GRRR! I did not get anything from Target...wasn't really in the shopping mood. So by that time it was getting close to 3:00. So I said good bye...

When I originally met Suzette for lunch she had a sack for me. Well all of these really cute baby things were in the sack for me!! Aren't they so cute! Suzette had wanted to go shopping for some baby stuff...but I wasn't in the mood and I told her I wasn't wanting to buy anything just yet...didn't want to have some bad luck. So she went shopping at Carter's right before we had lunch! She is so sneaky! She knows I would not have let her buy anything if we had gone together! LOL! But I did love my surprise! They are so cute. I have had them hanging on my dresser drawer knobs so I can see them! Today I FINALLY found my camera so I could take a pic! Now they are going to be put away, where the dog can't rub on them and shed hair!
Anyway, just wanted to say thank you so much to Suzette! I really enjoyed your company, and I miss seeing you everyday like when we were in college. Thanks for the cute baby gifts...can't wait 'til baby is here and I can actually use them!

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Fun stuff. If this is a she-baby what will the nursery be done in? He-baby is getting John-Deere, how about she-baby?

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

Ummm, I am not sure what the nursery will be if it's a girl. Probably just girlie colors, not sure if it will be a theme like JD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security