The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Life at 20 weeks


This is a baby in utero @ 20 weeks. No, it is not mine, just a photo I found online. I have an ultrasound on Halloween @ 9 am and then an OB appt @ 10 am. I am very excited :) But I seem to be having a problem...I did NOT want to know the sex of the baby- but now I am suffering from curiosity! LOL! My cousin Vanessa is 3 weeks ahead of me and recently had her u/s and found out she is having a boy :-) I now am very tempted...Wayne and I have been talking about it for a few days. But he is no help! He says he doesn't care. It would be nice to know, but also would be a nice surprise! Thanks!!! That's just what is going through my head too! At this point, I think we are going to stick with our original plans, and not find out. But we will have the tech print out a shot of the baby's sex and type on the screen whether it's a boy or a girl, and we will seal it in an envelope. Then I think because I will be SO TEMPTED, we will give the envelope to someone else to keep...or maybe Wayne will hide it from me- since I am SURE he will not be tempted like me :) Anyway...gotta run, lots of stuff to do today before we carve pumpkins! And eat a spiral ham...YUMMY! :)...................................

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Gia said...

I know your position as Jeff and I were in it too when I was pregnant with Ciara. With Kyler we definitely didn't want to know, for the same reasons you don't want to know now. There are very few REAL surprises in life and we just wanted to have that one be in "real time" when I actually had the baby. With Ciara I think I just had to know whether or not we were having another boy or a baby girl. We both wanted to know with the 2nd. If you decide to not find out until the baby's birthday, you can send me the sealed envelope! That way I can begin buying sex appropriate clothes early! What do you think about that! PS Did you know before MacKenzie was born, or did you wait? I can't remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security