The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, April 09, 2009

4D Ultrasound Photos

Good Luck on guessing what these are?! LOL! Luke was less than cooperative to be VERY POLITE about the whole thing! These are the best of the shots we got. You can see some distinguishable parts in some of them, and others...well, not so lucky! Anyway, it was neat-o and I just found the DVD and CD so I thought I would post these. We went to Portland and had these done @ 30w (maybe a few days before) and I am now pushing 37 weeks! Pushing- lol, I wish!









1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Hi LukeBoy...AunniePami loves you baby boy!! You are too cute for words even at this stage. Hurry Hurry, arrive on time, I wanna kiss your chubby little neck.

Amazing how far science has come in such a short time.

AunniePami
www.pamgwillim.com
mycreativemind@pamgwillim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security