The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Albertson's Run 4/6

So, I have only shopped @ Albertson's a few times. It is not in my town, I have to drive at least 30 minutes to get to one. And they are located on the OTHER side of town and a bad spot where you have to turn off the highway and then cross traffic @ a bad intersection to get back home. Well, my cousin has been doing this couponing thing with me. She makes stops there. Not for the big shopping trip, but for the bare basics deals they have each week. She convinced me to go with her again (the other time I was there I went with her too).

Monday after our girls were out of school I went and picked her up in my car, and we ALL went! LOL! Me, Vanessa, MacKenzie (10), Mayzie (almost 6), Oliver (2) and Gabe (2) (the boys are just 1 month apart in age). What a trip! Gabe fell asleep just before we got to Albertson's. So Mac stayed in the car with him and watched the DVD player. Mayzie and Oli went in with Vanessa. We split up inside since our lists were different.

Here is what I ended up with:

(2) Vitamin Waters
(4) Loaves of Bread
(4) Post Trail Mix Cereal
(3) Hormel Compleats Meals
(3) Kelloggs Fruit Loops Cereal
****************************
Shelf price $58.08

Savings:
Preferred Savings Card -$29.77
MFR coupons -$19.75
Store coupons (clipped from ad) -$5.08
******************************************
Total $54.60

Out of Pocket (OOP) $3.48

WOOT WOOT!!! And I got a $3 off coupon (CAT) to use on my next visit
in ADDITION to a coupon for a FREE gallon of milk on my next visit!
Did I do good or what?! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security