The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My sewing project from yesterday

I mentioned in my post yesterday that I had been doing a little sewing. Out of the blue, I juse got the urge to make something. So I had this fabric and needed to make a cover for the cushion on the changing table.











This fabric is called "tractor parade." I really like it!












This fabric was some leftover. It is flannel and I used it as a back on another quilt. The front is a panel with a John Deere Tractor. I finished the edges by using the blanket ribbon binding...my first time using it...let me tell you what a PAIN that was.

Anyway...I am WAY TIRED. Just wanted to post. Maybe Halloween pics tomorrow...then I will try to get some pics taken of the 2 John Deere baby quilts that are almost finished...have a ruffle to sew and a back to put on, and then some hand quilting on the other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security