The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mailbox Monday- 4/20 & 4/27


Ok. So Monday 4/20 came and went. I gathered what little I got in the course of a week- 2 things. Then forgot to take the pic. Well then Tuesday rolled around and everyday since then has been a GOLDMINE in my mailbox!

I leave for the hospital to be induced to have my new baby boy in less than 24 hours. So I am running out of time to get some things done. Thus, I rounded up and took this pic tonight. It will have to suffice until the 1st Monday in May rolls around! Then (hopefully) I will post what came since this pic was taken!

So, in a week and 1/2 I got this stuff FREE!!!

From WalMart Samples:
Always Infinity Sample w/ $1Q
Crest Advanced Seal Whitening Strips w/ $10Q
NicoDerm CQ Flyer w/ $7 Q (I know some1 who NEEDS this)
Eucerin Smoothing Essential w/ $1Q
Metamucil Berry Burst & Pink Lemonade w/ $2Q
Jergen's Natural Glow Facial Moisturizer w/ $1Q

From Safeway:
Save $1Q off ANY size pkg of Diet Dr Pepper Cherry
Q for 1 free can of Pedigree+ food for dogs
4 Weight Watchers Q's

Other deals:
Eat Better America booklet w/ $10 in Q's
P&G Home Made Simple booklet w/ over $30 in Q's
Q for 1 free single Fling candy bar & $1 off any multipack
$3 Q from Hallmark from spending money there after Chrsitmas

Magazines:
Soap Opera Digest 4/28/09
Conde Nast Traveler March 2009
Woman's Day April 2009
Maxim May 2009 (need to find some1 to give these to! Hubby DOESN'T think they are funny)

Ok, so that's quite the haul. Seriously, I got all the WalMart samples in 1 day- except the Jergen's which just came today! LOL! I wonder what my mail carrier thinks! HA HA

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Debra said...

What a great week! I can't wait to hear about your new arrival! Sending prayers your way. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security